Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Gifts #1-7


I read the first chapter of One Thousand Gifts and I am so touched by the prolific writing of Ann Voskamp. I'll love to be reading this book in the new year.


Here's to counting and journaling of my one thousand gifts

#1 A surprise gift from B that lit up our kids' eyes


#2 Much generosity and love endowed upon us as seen by the gifts under the tree


#3 Invitation to tea by my littlest and her friends (hidden on the highchair)


#4 Cranberry Coffee Cake for tea


#5 A great deal from Land's End


#6 A warm apt, even if it means sometimes to heat it up with our oven (at no extra charge, no less) - not to worry, we now know it's dangerous. The heat is better in the apt...but baking something always helped more. =)



#7 Mrs Field's cookies, presented by the sweetest hubby on earth
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I'm honored to be #1. But, #6 is dangerous. There's got to be a better way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup! I found that out after I put up the post. Thanks for letting us know! Actually the heat in the apt had been better.

    ReplyDelete